There are some moments and some details on your wedding day, that most of the time because of the stress you miss them and you don’t pay the attention you have to. However, the eye of an experienced wedding photographer will see all of them and will capture them uniquely on the camera. And the eye of an experienced wedding planner will be able to choose all these amazing moments and share with us the top 10 favorite and most “powerful” pictures of last year’s weddings.
Helena Haviara & Paraskevi Kourtidou of Rock Paper Scissors make us drop our jaws with the magnificent top 10 (in random order) they made for us! Thank you Helena & Paraskevi for the inspiration!
- A romantic setup for two.
- A freshly whitened church with sea view and a stand of fresh fruits for your guests.
- A romantic message from the groom to his bride.
- The veil of a bride in a short photo shoot just after the ceremony.
- The calm bride during her wedding preparation.
- A true boho boutonniere with a feather.
- A couple in magical Santorini during their next day shooting.
- A beautiful symbolic wedding ceremony on the beach.
- A wedding dessert stand different than all the others.
- A beautiful wedding invitation, with earthy colors and gold foil details.