Elopement at the Lake is one of our favorite projects we have ever organized here at Weddingtales. One of the main reasons of course is the amazing wedding dresses of Katia Delatola that literally blew our minds. Obviously, we talked with the designer and she gave us amazing tips and info for these three stunning gowns. You just have to read below and find out all you want to know for each one and choose your favorite!
THE BOHO WEDDING DRESS
- Materials: Bust made out of French chantillie lace and skirt of silk muslin . The look is completed with a belt with feathers and lace motif cordonet.
- Accessories: Minimal choices! A vintage pin like a jewelry on your hair or small flowers and vintage long earrings.
- Bride: Boho
- Wedding Style: Country Style
- Body Type: Pear. Thin waist, larger hps that you can hide below the skirt.
THE RETRO WEDDING DRESS
- Materials: Embroidered lace with pearls and silk muslin.
- Accessories: Something on the head ONLY! Either a jewelry or chandelier earrings.
- Bride: Retro / 20s
- Wedding Style: Glam with vintage details
- Body Type: Tall and thin
THE UNCONVENTIONAL WEDDING DRESS
- Materials: Chantillie French lace with silk muslin frayed at hand.
- Accessories: Large flowers on the head for something completely different. If you want to dress it down then choose earrings but not long. Ideal choice.. pearls!
- Bride: Sexy – Femme Fatale
- Wedding Style: Industrial
- Body Type: Tall and thin. A little larger hips will make it even sexier!