5 urban legends about your weddingthat you have to stop believing right now!
- The legend: You will hesitate until the even the very last moment… Have this feeling of cold feet means that you are not ready to say I DO!
The reality: The step of getting married is actually huge. It is absolutely normal both for the bride and groom to have this “cold feet” feeling right before the wedding. Take a deep breath and think we you said YES at the first place and everything will be much easier!
- The legend: Your wedding pictures are going to be the most important pictures of your life and you have to look just perfect!
The reality: To expect to be flawless during your wedding day is perfectly normal, but it can add you extra stress and is the last thing you want for that day. Relax and let the pros do their job. And remember, that this day is about getting married to your other half and not about the photos!
- The legend: If something goes wrong, the day will be ruined!
The reality: There are so many all these things that can go wrong during your wedding day, from the weather to the photographer’s wife that decide to go on labor earlier than expected! It would be great to have a backup plan for all these things that you can predict that might will go wrong, but even if you can’t don’t worry! Take a deep breath and try to see the glass half full. Wedding pictures in the rain are just magical!
- The legend: Your wedding day is going to be exactly the way you dreamed about when you were 10 years old and you discovered your mom’s veil.
The reality: Okay, we think you realize that it’s been ages since that day and thing s have changed a little bit. So stop child dreaming and focus on today and the personality you have now!
- The legend: You, your mom, your sister, the groom and all the guest will get emotional during your wedding day and will cry!
The reality: If you are sure that your groom will shed a tear or two out of emotion the moment he’ll see you and he won’t, don’t be disappointed, one thing is sure! You will be so stunning that day that he will drop his jaw! Trust us!
WT Selected Vendors:If you liked the work of our vendors in this post, check their portfolio:
Flowers Red Box DaysSee portfolio
Photographers Anastasios FilopoulosSee portfolio
Photographers Fiorello PhotographySee portfolio
Photographers Nikos MylonasSee portfolio