We know that as much cool as you feel during your wedding preparations and you might have everything planned to the last detail, it is more than normal to be a little bit nervous. The look of your hands is very important since the cleaned and polished nails are the detail that will make the difference and make you look gorgeous on your special day!
We are here to put in order all the procedure of the manicure so even if your are nervous or not before your wedding you will have the perfect result!
- 60 days before: Visit your nail artist and start giving your nails the right shape. If you need strengthening treatments, this is the best period to see obvious differences to your nails on your wedding day, always following the specialist’s advice.
- 45 days before: Renew your nails’ shape and talk about wedding manicure ideas. The specialist will advise you for a simple or long lasting polish, according to your needs, that will make your nails stronger and have the desired shape.
- 30 days before: Renew your nails’ shape once more and try different colors for your wedding manicure according to your look and your wedding’s style. The choices are so many that you must have a first evaluation and some days in front of you before you make your final decision!
- 15 days before: Renew your nails’ shape once more and try different colors for your wedding manicure. Ask your nail artist to take care of your hands so to be flawless and hydrated. Prefer a long lasting manicure so to avoid breaking your nails and have the desired length on your wedding day.
- 4 days before: It is finally time for your bridal manicure! Let your nail artist to work their magic and enjoy!
"Do not forget your nail specialist's advice for taking care your nails and keep doing them on a daily routine!"Nantia |Nantia's Nails