We have told you that before and we will tell you once again.. Making the list of your wedding guests is probably one of the hardest decisions you have to make through your wedding planning. But we are here to help you and make your life easier… Ten simple questions. You have to answer YES or No. At the end count the YES and find out what you have to do. Piece of cake, right?
- Are they family?
- Do they live or are they in a serious relationship with a member of your family?
- Are you friends over 10 years?
- Have you spoken over the last year?
- Do you like them?
- Does your future wife or husband likes them?
- Were you (or will you be) invited at their wedding?
- Have they helped you with your wedding planning?
- Are they coworkers that you hang out with them after work?
- Do you care if they get mad if they won’t get an invite?
IF YOU GOT 1-2 YES
Unless you will have an open wedding with over 500 guests, then no you don’t have to invite them!
IF YOU GOT 3-4 YES
Think them as you b-list guests. In case you have some openings or you realize you can invite more people to your wedding, then they will get an invite. Otherwise, they won’t.
IF YOU GOT 5-7 YES
This is the case you don’t want to invite them but you know you will have dramas if you don’t. You don’t want to have drama on your wedding day, so they better get an invite.
IF YOU GOT MORE THAN 7 YES
Let’s state the obvious. Yes you have to invite them. But to get such a big result, then you already knew that they are going to be on your wedding!
If this list wasn’t useful to you, then we do have a chart for you, that will help you. Just click here and all your problems will just go away…
If this list was useful to you, it means you have your wedding guests list and now it is time to find the most amazing invitations for your wedding!