A wonderful “Eyeliner” look gives a Parisian aesthetic air and what is more sensual than a cat-eye look! But if you do not know how to properly put the eyeliner and do not succeed, it will destroy the overall picture of your maquillage. That is why I give you some tips that you can use to try and find your own way to serve you better and to get the perfect eyeliner line.
- The eyeliner eye pencils with a brush on the back side, if you think they are easier to use, will give you a disappointing result, because the line is not stable at the finish. Instead, choose a shade of eyeliner color you want (depending on the look you want) and buy a special brush for putting eyeliner line (smudge brush). After you put the pencil on the upper lid line, make the tip and essentially the finish of the eyeliner with the special brush with an outwards and upwards curve, for a more smokey eyeliner line.
- If you feel the eye pencils (waterproof or not) to be very hard in your eyes when you use them, use for 3-4 seconds the hairdryer to heat the tip of your pencil. This will make it softer and you will be able to place it safely without any problem at your inner upper and lower part of your eyelid
"Small tip. Choose a long-stay pencil for longer duration and stability on your lines."GEORGE MARASKAS |make up artist
- To obtain an eyeliner line with the correct size (line width) always start from the outer corner of your eye and continues to the inner corner of the eye. With this movement you avoid the uncertain shape of the eyeliner line and you can manage the thickness of it, depending on the look you want for your eyes.
- For those of you who want a very strong intensity and density in the eyeliner line, the liquid liner is ideal for you. If you are not familiar with this type of product, first make the eyeliner line with a pencil eyeliner, as you can easily erase any mistakes in the line path. And then you put on the already designed line, the liquid liner.
- Cat eye: the ending of the eye liner line on the outside of your eyes is what creates the cat-eye. The straight line without error requires familiarity with this technique and even professionals make mistakes. For easier positioning of the line with no mistakes and using a credit or any other plastic card to find the right “corner”, place the line and with the most stable hand possible, finish in a straight line.
WT Selected Vendors:If you liked the work of our vendors in this post, check their portfolio:
HairstylistsMake up Artist George Marascas