April is generally an ideal month for a wedding as far as temperature is concerned, since the cold winter days are now history, daylight has dramatically increased and a likely rain would only add to the romantic image that many couples would want for the ceremony. However, there are always aspects we should take into account as far as the nature of our star sign is concerned in order to achieve the best possible outcome. So what’s in for this April’s brides? With Mercury turning retrograde in Taurus on 9/4 and Saturn in Sagittarius having already turned retrograde three days before (6/4) our attention to detail should be greatly activated. Best wishes!
- ARIES: April welcomes the Aries brides with Venus initially retrograde in your sign on 1 & 2/4 and direct again on 29 & 30/4. Venus, as the planet of relationships par excellence, by going in and out the same sign creates a series of ups & downs in your relationships not only with your partner but also with all your close people that participate in the event. Together with Mercury retrograde from 9/4 who always creates small (and often big) turmoil, what you, Aries brides, should definitely maintain is your coolness and impulsiveness, because April demands good self-command, attention to detail and a B-plan.
- TAURUS: This April has its pros and cons for the Taurus brides: the advantage is the New Moon in your 1st house on 26 /4 opening a new page in the book of your lives; the disadvantage is Mercury turning retrograde (also in your 1st house) on 9/4. Therefore, if there is a planned wedding this month, two are the points that should be taken into serious account: the first is the appropriate and timely organization of all the procedures (because Mercury retrograde usually brings about many cancellations); the second is the avoidance of stubbornness in things that could be done in an alternative way. All it takes is planning and flexibility, but also extremely good timing everywhere.
- GEMINI: Saturn turns retrograde in Sagittarius on 6/4 and affects the 7th house of Gemini, a house which is directly associated with marriage. This practically means that the Gemini women intending to perform either a religious or a political wedding ceremony should make sure that the circumstances are the most suitable ones. This involves extra work and flexibility in likely obstacles or cancellations. On the other hand, the Full Moon in Libra on 11/4 creates a romantic atmosphere lightening up the instability of the retrograde motions of many planets and boosting up confidence.
- CANCER: The Full Moon in Libra on 11/4 may create some tensions in the familial environment of a prospective Cancer bride about to get married in April. However, these tensions can be dealt with successfully if events are not taken too seriously into account. From 20/4 onwards Pluto, being in your 7th house related with marriage turns retrograde, and this could somehow alleviate the tensions for all the weddings taking place this period. On the other hand, Pluto’s retrograde motion towards the end of the month clearly shows what is toxic and what you must part with in order to purify a relationship; therefore, with this in mind you can leave behind whatever you think is no longer useful.
- LEO: The astrological indicators of April are quite neutral for you, Leo brides, if you intend to unite your lives with those of your partners through marriage, except for Mercury who turns retrograde in Taurus from 9/4 and affects your relationships mainly with your in-laws. In this field you may need to re-evaluate and handle patiently matters that create postponements and delays. Mercury retrograde also affects all you Leo women who are about to get married abroad or your future husband lives somewhere overseas. In any case you require clarity of thought, flexibility and total lack of obstinacy.
- VIRGO: Mercury turning retrograde in Taurus from 9/4, despite any postponements or cancellations that may bring about, for a methodic and always proactive Virgo who is about to be married in April it can function constructively should you take extra time to fix some matters requiring a practical approach – i.e. the appropriate food for the wedding reception. If you have the time to look over the details of your wedding plan this period, do not hesitate to do so thinking that it is too late: any re-evaluation can prove to be the key to success!
- LIBRA: Jupiter has been in your sign for many months now, and this is an asset for the sign’s representatives who will be getting married until autumn 2017. Especially in April with the Full Moon in Libra on 11/4, close relationships which are about to evolve into a marriage are going to max out their potential. Retrograde Venus in Aries on 1 &2/4 and its re-appearance in Aries for a second time on 29 & 30/4 (but in a direct motion this time) can cause some instability in the bride and groom’s relationship or between them and their family circle. With the right approach, however, even an unexpected obstacle may strengthen the bond between the people involved. Mind frivolity and over-enthusiasm.
- SCORPIO: The New moon in Taurus on 26/4 is a very good timing for a wedding ceremony, however Mercury retrograde from 9/4 can cause multiple ups &downs to the Scorpio brides (who, truth be told, little do they need to get tense …). The secret for the avoidance of misunderstandings is one: we allow time for the solution of problems and we do not exert aggressive politics if something is not to our liking. Possible delays or changes are there to help you see things through a different perspective which, under your normal circumstances, you would be unable to see.
- SAGITTARIUS: Saturn retrograde in your sign from 6/4 and Mars in Gemini from 21/4 set up for you a pattern of “accelerate-decelerate”, according to which sometimes you will have to take your time and think and others you will have to “run” with the speed of light to settle a matter related to the wedding ceremony. With the Full Moon in Libra on 11/4 beware of likely fights with friends or people of your wider social circle that are involved with the event. Also, due to the Sun/Uranus conjunction in Aries be careful of the limit after which excitement can lead to derailment. Mercury turning retrograde from 9/4 requires slow and careful steps.
- CAPRICORN: Mercury in Taurus from 1st April, even though turning retrograde from 9/4, is compatible with your practical nature. Especially if you are getting married in April it can give you extra time to prepare the ceremony in an even more productive way. Of course, there can be delays and cancellations, however it is up to you to come up with an effective solution. Likely tensions can crop up with the Full Moon in Libra on 11/4, mainly since something annoys you about your public image. Finally, with Pluto turning retrograde in Capricorn on 20/4 you use more diplomacy towards the others.
- AQUARIUS: With the Full moon in Libra on 11/4 the Aquarius ladies who are getting married this month are greatly benefited if your wedding is taking place far from home or you are marrying someone who lives abroad. With Mercury retrograde in Taurus from 9/4 you will need to take extra measures on matters concerning your familial background or even your home, since there may be obstacles and delays in the implementation and completion of domestic things. A fight with a person related to the above is highly likely. Tip: put stubbornness aside.
- PISCES: The return of Venus (even if it is in retrograde form) in Pisces from 3/4 creates an ideally romantic scene for the Pisces brides who are getting married this April. With Saturn, Mercury and Pluto turning retrograde on 6, 9 and 20/4 respectively, April is not our best option for a wedding, however with a view to handling all the unhappy surprises by all you, sensitive Pisces, you will need a very effective and clear planning of each single detail, i.e. adhering to a diet you have lately started to be able to wear the dress you have chosen on your wedding day.
If you are looking for the ideal date for your own wedding e-mail me with the indication WEDDING, the date, place and time of your birth as well as the period during which you are planning to get married.