July is a quiet month, ideal for a romantic and impressive way and is differentiated from the astrological scene of the previous months, where several planets went retrograde or turned direct again. While waiting for the eclipses and Mercury turning retrograde in August, the two most important moons for July are the Full Moon in Capricorn on 9/7 and the New Moon in Leo on 23/7, which also happens to coincide with the North Node in the same sign. This fact gives a karmic nuance to the weddings taking place towards the end of the month, in that it stresses the personal satisfaction of the couple and also favours the creation of offspring.
Moreover, July is communicatively reinforced because Venus enters the most communicative sign of Gemini from 5/7, but also because Mercury enters Leo on 6/7. The combination of Gemini with Leo is ideal for a reception full of joviality and romance, therefore the ladies getting g married around that time will most of all enjoy the event through a cinematographic dimension. Bearing all these in mind, we have the following:
- ARIES: The Aries brides will be favoured by the Fire element through the Sun and the New Moon in Leo on 23/3, so the element of passion is at its highest. However, they should be wary of Saturn being retrograde in Sagittarius, since delays or cancellations in various plans will still be part of the agenda.
- TAURUS: The Taurus brides are greatly helped by the Full Moon in Capricorn on 9/7, an influence which gives them the opportunity to organize and materialize a ceremony with absolute precision and the best possible results. Also helpful will be Mercury in Virgo from 26/7, who will be very positive for all the organizational details.
- GEMINI: The Gemini brides have got Venus by their side to fill them with energy and highlight all their communicative talents from 5/7 in their own sign; of course Jupiter in Libra also facilitates the easy flow of things in all the preparation processes. Saturn retrograde demands good command of decisions though.
- CANCER: The Cancer brides may feel an extra tension due to the Full Moon in Capricorn on 9/7 but at the same time they successfully deal with the challenges having Mars in their own sign by their side, at least until 20/7. Mars’ dynamic presence is also naturally supported by the Sun in Cancer (until 23/7).
- LEO: The Leo brides bear all the light of the Sun in their sign (23/7), a fact which perhaps renders July the most ideal month of the current year for a wedding ceremony by the sign’s representatives. Also helpful to communication is Mercury from 6 to 25/7, adding to the romantic atmosphere of the event.
- VIRGO: The Virgo brides receive very positive energy from the Full Moon in Capricorn on 9/7, especially if the wedding is taking place abroad or to a place far from the couple’s home. A pleasant communication is also taking place around 26/7 when Mercury will be entering Virgo.
- LIBRA: The Libra brides are by all means favored by Jupiter, who has now regained absolute balance in their own sign, and with the Full Moon on 9/7 any event of a public nature (ie a wedding) will have spectacular dynamics. Of particular positive influence for all relationships is also Venus in Gemini from 5/7.
- SCORPIO: The Scorpio brides getting married in July are greatly supported by their friends (especially if the wedding is taking place in a wider circle) during the full Moon in Capricorn on 9/7, as well as by Mars in Cancer (until 21/7), who makes the ceremony deeply emotional, with emphasis on family creation.
- SAGITTARIUS: The Sagittarius brides receive positive energy from the New Moon in Leo on 23/7, a fact which considerably moderates the somehow dull atmosphere generated by Saturn in their sign. Moreover Mercury (from 6/7) and the Sun (from 23/7) favor the ceremony of a wedding, especially during the last ten days.
- CAPRICORN: The Capricorn brides greatly rejoice in the Full Moon on 9/7 in conjunction with Pluto, especially if the wedding has elements of authority (ie marrying a superior of theirs). The opposition of Mars-Pluto until 20/7 however may cause some tension, which is subdued with Mercury’s entrance in Virgo on 26/7.
- AQUARIOUS: The Aquarius brides are at their best with Venus in Gemini highlighting their charm. Moreover, the New Moon in Leo on 23/7 favours new beginnings in relationships, and is very supportive for the opening of a new chapter in the couple’s life within marriage.
- PISCES: Finally, the Pisces brides until 20/7 are backed up by Mars in Cancer, who releases them from their emotional stress, without however being provided the best possible timing for a wedding in July. The reason is the continuation of Saturn in Sagittarius, who does not set them free from other obstacles or cancellations.
If you are looking for the ideal date for your own wedding you can send an email with the indication WEDDING, the date, place and time of your birth as well as the period during which you are planning to get married.