After a considerably long time with planets in a retrograde motion as well as eclipses, June is a month of general relaxation, as the planetary motions will not be characterized by any special ups-and-downs. Of particular positive significance is the return of Jupiter in Libra in its direct motion from 9/6, a fact which releases us from unfortunate incidents. Of course with the Sun, the New Moon, Mercury and Mars in Cancer, the month proves to be exceptionally sentimental, suitable to start a family and a home, as underlined by the sign of the Crab. From 7 to 20/6, Mercury in Gemini greatly favors communication and social interaction. So, we wish all our summer brides a beautiful and long-lasting marriage!
- ARIES: The Full Moon in Sagittarius on 9/6 helps you organize your wedding with a practical mind, giving you also space to express yourselves with spontaneity and enthusiasm. At the same time, the New Moon in Cancer on 24/6 favors a lot your family moments, and is particularly positive for the start of a new home. Equally favorable is Jupiter in Libra turning direct again from 9/6, and showing his positive signs through successful partnerships, a factor which is very important for a social event such as a wedding.
- TAURUS: June is a nice month for the Taurus brides, with Venus in your sign from 6/6, supporting all kinds of relationships and your general aesthetics. On the other hand Venus’ favor towards you is reinforced by Jupiter in Libra who regains his direct motion from 9/6. In the first week of June communication is in the limelight, until Mercury enters the sign of Gemini on 7/6. Be attentive of your contacts with friends and associates around 16/6 with Neptune turning retrograde, in order to avoid both misunderstandings and misinterpretations.
- GEMINI: You, Gemini brides, getting married in June undoubtedly have two aces up your sleeve: the first is, of course, the Sun in your sign until 20/6, but also Mercury in Gemini from 7 to 20/6. Communication, interaction with loved ones, flexibility and surprises are on the monthly agenda, multiplying the enjoyment that such an event gives you anyway. However, do pay attention to the dates around the Full Moon in Sagittarius (9/6), as it is taking place in your 7th house and may cause tension in your relationship with your partner, but also with associates or people from your immediate environment.
- CANCER: The Sun/Mercury in your sign (from 21/6), Mars (from 5/6), but also the New Moon in Cancer (24/6) are very auspicious elements for a wedding, within a familial and very sentimental atmosphere. On 9/6 Jupiter in Libra becomes direct again and may help you confront issues regarding your home (i.e. a new house or a renovation) more effectively. He is also positive to starting a family through pregnancy! If you have planned your honeymoon overseas, beware of Neptune turning retrograde on 16/6, because it might cause any sort of confusion.
- LEO: The Full Moon in Sagittarius on 9/6 takes place in your 5th house and creates a romantic mood for those of you who are getting married during the first ten days of June. Even if your wedding is taking place among a small circle of people, the Sun and Mercury in Gemini will back up your social skills, and your communication with all your social acquaintances will be at its best. Good communication is also supported by Jupiter turning direct in Libra on 9/6. Beware of likely misunderstandings around 16/6 with Neptune turning retrograde in Pisces.
- VIRGO: With Venus in Taurus from 6/6 you, Virgo brides, will have at your disposal whatever it takes to enjoy the wedding of your dreams in a way that suits you, peacefully, methodically and without any unlucky surprises. There will also be space for the improvement of your finance when Jupiter will be turning direct from 9/6, an event which is particularly happy if we take into account how much money a wedding costs! Little tension within the familial environment cannot be avoided with the Full Moon in Sagittarius on 9/6, however the negative atmosphere will only be transient.
- LIBRA: At last Jupiter in your sign is turning direct again from 9/6, therefore the loose ends of the past months are now about to be settled more easily. The Full Moon in Sagittarius (9/6) is likely to cause some tensions in your communication with your immediate environment, however do not let yourselves become involved in fights without reason. If you have planned your wedding or your honeymoon abroad, the Sun and Mercury in the sign of Gemini favor travelling and communication, especially during the first three weeks. The New Moon in Cancer on 24/6 will be positive and extrovert for the wedding union.
- SCORPIO: Venus in Taurus from 6/6 takes place in your 7th house which represents marriage, relationships and partnerships, so it will give you the opportunity to enjoy a romantic and intense ceremony throughout June. A very favorable date is also the 24th/6 with the New Moon in Cancer (together with the support of Mars), a placement full of feeling for all you Scorpio ladies who are turning a new page in your life. This Moon, in combination with the Sun and Mercury in Cancer from 21/6 are also positive for a wedding or a honeymoon abroad.
- SAGITTARIUS: The Full Moon in your sign on 9/6, and this is last time in which the full moon meets Saturn in your sign. This combination in a sense reflects the outcome of all your conscious efforts during the last six months, and a wedding around this date seems to be the result of maturity and endeavor. On the other hand, the Sun and Mercury in Gemini in your 7th house of marriage and relationships helps communication and flexibility in these fields. Pay attention to Neptune turning retrograde on 16/6. Jupiter turning direct on 9/6 increases your social glamour.
- CAPRICORN: The Full Moon in Sagittarius on 9/6 reflects all these inner thoughts and processes coming to a conclusion, therefore a wedding planned around that day bears all the introspection and belief-system that can make it work. If, however, you are planning on getting married around 24/6 with the New Moon in Cancer (which is found in your 7th house of marriage and relationships), a very promising – though challenging – contract is being signed between you and your partner. Jupiter turning direct on 9/6 makes all social events more effective and easier to pull through.
- AQUARIUS: With Jupiter recovering his stable speed from 9/6, all horizons are now open again for you, rebellious Aquarius-ladies, in all your plans – especially if you have planned a wedding overseas or even simply far from your residence, June is the appropriate month for its performance. A little attention to your finance will do no harm from 16/6 until the end of the month. The Full Moon in Sagittarius on 9/6 favours contacts with friends, so if we are talking about an “open” wedding, the days around this date are the most appropriate ones. The New Moon in Cancer on 24/6 helps you with your everyday stuff.
- PISCES: June is the ideal month for a wedding, primarily because its New Moon is in Cancer (24/6), and this strengthens intense feelings of love among you and the people who are part (or you consider them to be part) of your family. Your ruler Neptune turns retrograde on 16/6 for a long time, and this will give you the chance to re-assess aims and thoughts. If you are getting married with the Full Moon on 9/6, make sure you have looked into every detail of the ceremony. In general, romance and the excitement of the moment are for you at its peak!
If you are looking for the ideal date for your own wedding e-mail me with the indication WEDDING, the date, place and time of your birth as well as the period during which you are planning to get married.