What does May “say” about its brides?!It's written in the stars
May enters our everyday lives dynamically, determined to balance out as much as it can the upheaval brought about in the previous weeks by retrograde Mercury and Venus. However until Mercury stations direct again (3/5) and fully recover its shadow (after the 20th May) we will continue to have little complications in our daily routine. An important astrological element is also the Full Moon in Scorpio (10/5), which reinforces passions and tensions. Also positive is the New Moon in Gemini on 25/5, which aids communication. For all the May brides, therefore, wishes for a beautiful wedding as blossomed as Mayflowers!
- ARIES: Mercury will say goodbye to your sign on 15/5, however the vividness which he brought about in your communication all this time is maintained through the Venus/Uranus conjunction in your sign towards the end of the month. The pair Venus/Uranus favour spontaneity and initiative in your relationships; in case of a wedding ceremony though it would be good for you to be extra careful with losing control due to over-excitement. If you are getting married around 3/5 mind Mercury turning direct again and might cause shakes of all kinds. Also tensions and frictions are highly likely with the Full moon in Scorpio on 10/5.
- TAURUS: The Sun in your sign until 20/5 gives you all this energy you need to shine and create, and the same of course happens with Mercury returning in your sign on 16/5. Therefore May is an ideal month for a wedding which, however, will require attention with the Full Moon in Scorpio on 10/5. The Full moon falls for you in the 7th house of marriage, so tensions and frictions are on the daily agenda. With mercury direct from 3/5 and in your sign again on 16/5 various misunderstandings or adversities of the previous weeks. With the Sun, Mars and the New Moon in Gemini (25/5) you feel safer with your choices.
- GEMINI: If you have decided to unite with your partner through matrimony on 25/5 then you have chosen the ideal date, since the New Moon takes place in your sign, a fact which signifies auspicious new beginnings of life. Supporter of your choice is also the Sun (from 21/5) and Mars in Gemini (throughout May). Jupiter from the sign of Libra also favours relationships but also romance, and is very likely that those of you getting married in May to enjoy the process to the fullest. If you were born on the last days of the sign you will need to be careful, as Saturn in Sagittarius has turned retrograde and revives outstanding issues.
- CANCER: The Full Moon in Scorpio on 10/5, even if undoubtedly a source of tension and a passion booster, is friendly towards the Cancer brides, in that it matches their emotional nature and underlines a full merge with their better half. With Pluto now retrograde since April, issues of authority and control in a relationship are pulled down, and it is possible that you will now see your partner through a different frame of mind, more objective this time. The Venus/Uranus conjunction towards the end of the month pushes you into drastic change, perhaps bolder as regards the wedding ceremony – so bold, that bungee-jumping will look like a stroll …!
- LEO: The most important astrological change for you in May is the placement of the North Node of the Moon in the 29th degree of your sign (10/5), where it will remain for about eighteen months. This placement is directly associated with your emotional needs and helps bring them out. Especially this May the entrance of the North Node in Leo coincides with the Full Moon in Scorpio, so a wedding around this date is likely to be intense, but also totally karmic With the return of Mercury in Taurus you should maintain your mental clarity and avoid one-way or selfish decisions.
- VIRGO: The Full Moon in Scorpio on 10/5 falls into your 3rd house of communication and might cause tension and fights with people of your immediate surroundings. At the same time though it could help you bring to the surface things that you have long wanted to express. The Full Moon in Gemini (25/5), Mars (throughout the month) but also the Sun in Gemini from 21/5 aid communication in a public event such as a wedding and create an atmosphere of extroversion. Without being the ideal month for you, May is positive enough to unite yourselves with your better half.
- LIBRA: Jupiter in Libra may be retrograde in your sign and thus restricting its positive energy towards you, however it is still favorable for a wedding. Greatly supported is also by Mars in Gemini throughout the month (which makes things flow easily and quickly as regards the preparations), but basically by the New Moon in Gemini on 25/5, favoring new beginnings, especially when these come from a co-habitation. The Full Moon on 10/5 in Scorpio may cause some tensions, and of course the conjunction of Venus/Uranus in your 7th house brings forth surprises and subversion when least expected.
- SCORPIO: The Full Moon of May is taking place on 10/5 in your own sign, and its energy can prove to be either favorable or unfavorable according to which your aim is: if you want a wedding among close friends and relatives, you can just go ahead and enjoy it. If, however, tensions and hidden feelings are lurking, you should be especially careful now. Former misunderstandings or obstacles in the ceremony preparation which may have cropped up previously, with Mercury in Taurus and in your 7th house from 16/5 they balance out. Finally, with the Sun in Taurus until 20/5 try to bridge your differences with your partner.
- SAGITTARIUS: A temporary smoothing of Saturn now retrograde in your sign may cause various cancellations, yet the New Moon in Gemini on 25/5 is a positive date for a wedding ceremony. A big support to the formation of a relaxed atmosphere is also provided by the entrance of the North Node of the Moon in Leo (10/5), a placement which facilitates your emotional expression. If everything is rightly organized, the Venus/Uranus conjunction at the end of the month will add a pleasant tone to the beginning of your new life, otherwise be prepared for subversion and surprises in your relationship. The Full Moon in Scorpio on 10/5 creates a tendency to introversion.
- CAPRICORN: The Full Moon in Scorpio on 10/5 gives you the energy to live up to any social event you have planned for these days, however you will need to be careful with your interaction with your friends and colleagues, because there might be tension and frictions (especially in the public sphere, a thing you fervently detest!) Mercury back in Taurus from 16/5 favors your relationships, so if you plan on getting married in the second fortnight of May you are bound to enjoy the full experience. With the Venus/ Uranus conjunction beware of surprises and subversion within your familial environment.
- AQUARIUS: The South Node of the Moon is entering your sign for about eighteen months on 10/5, and unfolds all your talents and deep desires. As a result, a wedding in May acquires a karmic nuance and fully represents your emotions. Tensions though will be on the everyday agenda, on the one hand with the Full Moon in Scorpio (also on 10/5) instigating frictions of a public nature and on the other with Mercury in Taurus from 16/5, which makes you take stubborn decisions. The New Moon in Gemini on 25/5 backs up everything that gives you personal gratification. Jupiter in Libra still sends you his positive energy at all times.
- PISCES: Pisces brides in May find themselves ultra-preoccupied with their home and family, on the one hand because of the New Moon (25/5) but also Mars in Gemini throughout the month. The field ‘home’ is therefore in the center of your attention, whereas the Full Moon in Scorpio on 10/5 favors anything that has to do with distance, if, for example, you are getting married in a different place from the one you live or if your partner has some connections with a foreign place. During the Venus/Uranus in Aries towards the end of the month make sure you do not supersede your budget. The New Moon in Gemini on 25/5 helps deal emotionally with family matters.
If you are looking for the ideal date for your own wedding e-mail me with the indication WEDDING, the date, place and time of your birth as well as the period during which you are planning to get married.