What does September “say” about its brides?!It's written in the stars
September makes its presence felt in a dynamic way, with Mercury returning to its direct motion on 5/9, making amends for the balance in our communication, but also providing us with the opportunity to plan our moves with logic and prudence. The Full Moon in Pisces on 6/9 creates the absolute romantic setting for a wedding, whereas the New Moon in Virgo on 20/9 promises a new, forceful start with emphasis on detail. For all of you prospective brides, have a good month and a good new life!
- ARIES: The Aries brides who have planned your wedding towards the end of September be very careful with all kinds of conflicts, since Jupiter comes in direct opposition with Uranus in Aries, triggering thus oppositions between what I consider to be mine and what I have to share with someone else. You also need to be careful during the first week of the month in case some of the wedding details have not been thoroughly worked out.
- TAURUS: For the Taurus brides, despite the general turmoil caused by Mercury turning direct to practically everybody, the fact that the winged god enters Virgo on 10/9, gives you all the necessary elements you need to perform a ceremony tailor-made to your individual taste. The 20th September is the most favourable date for a wedding ceremony, with the New Moon in Virgo promising harmony and balance.
- GEMINI: The Gemini brides regain your balance after Mercury turns direct on 5/9, and you can use to your advantage the benefits of your ruling planet. The Full Moon in Pisces on 6/9 could create some tension, especially if the wedding is taking place in an open circle. With the Sun entering Libra on 23/9 the romantic atmosphere and the personal enjoyment are greatly enhanced.
- CANCER: The Cancer brides are greatly favored by Mercury turning direct (5/9), as you can now settle loose ends and practical matters which, admittedly, are not your strongest points. The Full Moon in Pisces (6/9) promises an intense romantic atmosphere, however Pluto turning direct on 28/9 can cause some friction and a tendency for power games.
- LEO: The Leo brides are favored by Mars and Venus (until 4th and 20th September respectively), do be careful however with Mercury turning direct on 5/9 in changes that can literally occur on the very last moment. The Full Moon in Pisces on 6/9 can trigger some emotional tension, and so can the return of Pluto in its direct motion on 28/9. In general you need to be cool and fully organized.
- VIRGO: Virgos are undoubtedly the brides of the month with the Sun in your sign until 22/9, but also with the entrance of Mars (5/9), Mercury (10/9) and Venus (20/9) there. Of course the leading part is played by Mercury turning direct (5/9), who boosts the Virgo power, and culminates in the New Moon in Virgo on 20/9. Some attention should be paid to likely tensions during the Full Moon in Pisces on 6/9.
- LIBRA: The Libra brides should be extra careful during the last week of the month since we have the new formation of the full Jupiter-Uranus opposition, threatening not only with big tensions but also with dilemmas about whether this marriage is after all the right decision or not. In these days you will need to be extra careful of sudden events and likely unexpected incidents.
- SCORPIO: The Scorpio brides are favored by the Full Moon in Pisces (6/9), which ‘illuminates’ your emotional world and creates a unique romantic setting. The turmoil caused by Mercury turning direct does not particularly influence you in an unsettling way. With a gathering of planets in Virgo you will have the opportunity to enjoy the ceremony among your loved ones.
- SAGITTARIUS: The Sagittarius brides benefit from the return of Mercury to its direct motion on 5/9, especially those of you who were born during the last degrees of the sign. In case the ceremony is taking place in an open circle, a great detail of attention to detail will be required. The Full Moon in Pisces on 6/9 creates a heavily emotional atmosphere as well as a sense of mutability.
- CAPRICORN: The Capricorn brides have the absolute favour of Mercury who returns to Virgo on 10/9 so that you can arrange a ceremony according to your ideal minimal and glamorous style. Especially favourable is the 20th September with the New Moon in Virgo, which promises you a very optimistic prospect in your new life. Very powerful is also the dynamics from Pluto returning to its direct motion from 28/9.
- AQUARIOUS: The Aquarius brides benefit from Jupiter in its last degrees in Libra to enjoy a ceremony just like you have imagined it to be. With Mercury turning direct special attention is required on details, even if this seems not such an easy thing to do. The Full Moon in Pisces on 6/9 favors romance. A thing you should definitely take into in account is your spontaneous words towards the end of the month.
- PISCES: Finally, the Pisces brides shine through with the Full Moon in your sign on 6/9, which accumulates all your energy and brings out your rich imaginative world. Pay attention to Mercury returning to Virgo (10/9), which directly affects your wedding. This means that you are challenged to organize everything in detail and use your logic against sentiment, detail against a more general approach.
If you are looking for the ideal date for your own wedding you can send an email with the indication WEDDING, the date, place and time of your birth as well as the period during which you are planning to get married.